THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Songs, listen, sing, appreciate... (sp?)

Okey dokey lemokeys, its been forevers... ugh, so anyways,
I have been thinking latly and listening to songs... I like songs, songs are fun lol, but I have been listening to more songs, outside of country and songs thatI thought I knew, I started listening to more, and relized true meanings behind them... I have a friend who likes to send me songs a lot, and I have a song that I have listend to before but never Really listened to.... wow, its amazing what it means, the meanings are burried in it but I really like them... some artist have talent in that they can hide things in songs this strong... okay one sec I will brb....
okay all better now where was I?
ummm oh yes I was just about to ramble on more, nvm that, it will wait for another day, I am going to get on aim and Yahoo, if you have either, You should IM me!!
awesomeoposm@yahoo.com
or
Fishschicky is my AIM sn, okay so I will ttyl... byes!

0 comments: